A Brief History
Villa Montalvo is a wonderful place to visit. Built in a two year span between 1912-14, it was formerly owned by James D Phelan, a former three term mayor of San Francisco.
Upon his death, Mayor Phelan bequeathed the property this way, “I would like the property at Saratoga, California, known as Villa Montalvo, to be maintained as a public park open under reasonable restrictions, the buildings and grounds immediately surrounding the same to be used as far as possible for the development of art, literature, music, and architecture by promising students.”
The Perfect Setting for a Wedding
These days, Villa Montalvo is a very popular spot for weddings. According to their website, they are completely booked for weddings in 2022. Sophia & Andy were able to secure the venue, and with the help of the team from Charmed Events, along with Stuart Event Rentals – and several other vendors – turned the grounds into a romantic fairytale wedding.
Stuart Has Supplied Numerous Weddings at Villa Montalvo
The wedding was so beautiful, it will be featured on Style Me Pretty.
- Planning and design: Charmed Events @charmedevents @charmedemily
- Photography: Tanya Menoni @tanya.menoni
- Venue: Villa Montalvo @montalvospecialevents
- Florals: Walnut and Main @walnut.and.main
- Catering: La Bocca Fina @laboccafina
- Hair and makeup: Hair and Makeup Artistry by LiAnn @byliannmua
- DJ and lighting: Big Fun DJ – Henry @bigfundj
- Cake: From Flour @from.flour
- Rentals: Stuart Event Rentals @stuarteventrentals
- Linens: La Tavola @latavolalinen
- Photobooth: Chroma Photobooth @chromaphotobooth
- Signage and Stationery: Blushtype @blushtype